Kriti Kharbanda Biography, Age, Height, Family, Education, First Movie & More
Who is Kriti Kharbanda?
Born on 29 October 1990 (age 30 years as of 2020), Kriti Kharbanda is an actress and model. She works in Bollywood as well as South Indian Films (Telugu, Tamil, Kannada).
She has won a SIIMA Critics Award and has got two Filmfare Award nominations for the Best Actress.
Kriti is well known for her performances in movies like Raaz: Reboot (2016), Guest iin London (2017), Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana (2017), Housefull 4 (2017), etc.
|Real Name||Kriti Kharbanda|
|Date of Birth||29 October 1990|
|Age||30 Years in 2020|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|School||Baldwin Girls High School (Bangalore),|
Bishop Cotton Girl’s School, ISC (Bangalore)
|College/University||Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College Bangalore|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor in Commerce,|
Diploma in Jewellery Designing
|Hobbies||Photography, Collecting Sarees and Shoes|
Kriti was born to Ashwani Kharbanda and Rajni Kharbanda and belongs to a middle-class Punjabi family background. Her father is a businessman and her mother is also a businesswoman. She is the eldest of three siblings. She has a sister Ishita Kharbanda, who is a Chartered Accountant by profession, and has the youngest brother, Jaiwardhan Kharbanda, who is the co-founder of Paper Plane Productions ( a Creative Studio, Bengaluru).
Kriti did her schooling at Baldwin Girls High School and Bishop Cotton Girl’s School, ISC from Bangalore. After schooling, she enrolled at Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bangalore, and earned a bachelor’s degree in commerce. She also has a certificate in Diploma in Jewellery Designing.
|Figure Measurement||34-27-34 Inches|
|Height||Feet: 5 Feet 3 Inches|
Meter: 1.61 m
Centimeters: 161.8 cm
|Waist Size||27 Inches|
|Net Worth||Approx $4 million (Rs 30 crore as in 2020)|
|Salary||Rs 60 – 80 lakh per movie|
|Brand Endorsement||Rs 30 – 40 lakh|
|House||Rented Apartment in Mumbai|
Boyfriends / Affairs
They met on the set of Pagalpanthi. After being in a long relationship, they finally admitted to the media that they are dating each other. Pulkit is also a film actor.
|Actor||Farhan Akhtar, Saif Ali Khan|
|Actress||Dia Mirza, Aindrita Ray|
|Movie||Socha Na Tha (2005)|
|Directors||S.S. Rajamouli, Shoojit Sircar|
|Food||Chilli chicken, Matar paneer|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, Miami|
Kriti made her film debut with a Telugu movie Boni in 2009 opposite Sumanth. However, as far as Bollywood is concerned, she first appeared in Hindi cinema with Raaz: Reboot in 2016 opposite Emraan Hashmi. The horror-drama is directed by Vikram Bhatt.
Some Unknown Facts
- She was born in Delhi but brought up in Bangalore since her family moved to Bangalore from Delhi when she was just four-years-old.
- In her childhood days, she appeared in a number of television commercials, and in her college days, she did commercials for Bhima Jewellers, Spar, and Fair & Lovely.
- She was happy doing commercials but it was her grandmother who encouraged her to become a film actress.
- Her photo on the Spar billboard proved to be lucky for her career as she gets noticed by the film director Raj Pippala, who gave her a lead role in Boni.
- While attending college, she was awarded the “Young Student Entrepreneur Award” by Canara Bank.
- In 2013, Bangalore Times nominated Kriti the Most Desirable Women of Bangalore and she was also named one of the Hottest Women in India. Dailyhunt
- Since she has a hobby of collecting shoes, she has more than 100 pairs of shoes in her wardrobe.
- In the short span of her film career, she has done more than thirty movies in just ten years.
- When Hina Khan, a television sensation, made a comment, pointing to Kriti, that south Indian filmmakers only cast chubby actresses. Kriti got upset with this statement and in response, she said to the media – “I had great respect for Hina Khan before that. She is a very big name on television. That is not how you talk about people. You can look at me, I have been an actress down south (and I am not bulgy). I am very angry. That’s not how you talk about an industry.”
- When she was offered a film Chehre (not yet released) opposite Amitabh Bachchan, she denied the offer as she had to do some intimate scene. But a few months earlier she said in an interview that “no one has the right to judge if she appeared in an intimate scene on the screen.”
|Super Ranga (2014, Kannada)||SIIMA Critics Award||Best Actress|
Did you like the blog? Tell us in the comment box.