Kirti Kulhari Biography, Age, Height, Family, Husband, First Movie & More
Who is Kirti Kulhari?
Kirti Kulhari was born on 30 May 1985 (age 35 years as of 2020). She is an Indian actress and model and predominantly works in the Hindi film industry.
Started her Bollywood appearance in 2002, she is the winner of the Filmfare Award for the Best Actress for a short film Maya (2018).
Kirti is well known for her performances in movies like Pink (2016), Indu Sarkar (2017), Blackmail (2018), Uri: The Surgical Strike (2019), etc.
She also appeared in Hotstar‘s web series Criminal Justice: Behind Closed Doors (2020) and Four More Shots Please! (2019) in a lead role.
|Real Name||Kirti Kulhari|
|Date of Birth||30 May 1985|
|Age||35 Years in 2020|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya N.A.D Karanja, Mumbai|
|College/University||KJ Somaiya College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication|
Kirti was born to Khyali Ram Kulhari and Shravani Kulhari in Mumbai and belongs to the Jat family background. Her father is a retired Commander in the Indian Navy and her mother is a housewife. She has two elder sisters and a younger brother name Kiran Kulhari, Kanchan Kulhari, and Sandeep Kulhari respectively. Kiran is a teacher and Kanchan employed as a pathologist in the Indian Army. Sandeep is currently a captain in the merchant navy.
Kirti is married to Saahil Sehgal on 24 June 2016. Saahil is also an actor by profession.
Khyali Ram Kulhari
Zoe (daughter) Republicworld
Kirti completed her schooling at Kendriya Vidyalaya N.A.D Karanja, Mumbai. After schooling, she did graduation from K. J. Somaiya College, Mumbai, and earned a bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication.
|Figure Measurement||33-26-33 Inches|
|Height||Feet: 5 Feet 2 Inches IMDB|
Meter: 1.58 m
Centimeters: 158.49 cm
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Net Worth||Approx $0.5 million (Rs 4 crore as in 2020)|
|Salary||Rs 50 – 80 lakh per movie|
|Brand Endorsement||Rs 30 – 50 lakh|
|House||Rented Apartment in Mumbai|
Kirti Kulhari made her film debut in an Odia regional movie Dharini in 2002 opposite Ragesh Asthana. However, in Bollywood, she first appeared in the comedy-drama film Khichdi: The Movie in 2010. She played the character of Parminder, a dumb and foolish girl.
Some Unknown Facts
- She born and brought up in Mumbai but originally hails from Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan.
- She has been a badminton champion of her school.
- Kirti did a one-month acting workshop with the Yatri theatre group and has performed in various theatre plays, like Chinta Chod Chintamani, Shehenshah of Azeemo, Sakharaam Binder, etc.
- Her first breakthrough was Pink in 2016 opposite Amitabh Bachchan. The film also did great at the box office.
- She appeared in tons of television commercials, like Lotus Mutual Funds, Travel Guru, Videocon Air Conditioners, Spice Mobile, Virgin Mobiles, Close-up, Parachute Gorgeous Hamesha Campaign, ICICI Bank, Kaya Skin Clinic, Taj Mahal Tea, Everyuth Face Wash, Whirlpool Refrigerators, JK White Cement, Tic Tac mouth freshener, etc.
- Her movie Uri: The Surgical Strike and Mission Mangal have been among the highest-grossing film in 2019.
- She is an animal lover and has a pet dog name Shadow with whom she quite often shares pictures on social media.
- Kirti starrer Indu Sarkar (2017), based on the Emergency imposed in 1975, was landed into controversies. Several scenes were cut by the censor board as well as many words had to be altered.
- She was featured in music videos, like Hik Vich Jaan (2016) by Gippy Grewal, Junoon (2007) by Abhijeet Sawant, and Mitran Di Chatri (2005) by Babbu Maan.
Did you like the blog? Tell us in the comment section.